Skin should look like skin: introducing the EX1’S PURE CRUSHED MINERALS POWDER FOUNDATION, featuring EX1’s signature yellow & golden pigments in a powder form for the same perfect skin-on-skin flawlessness.
Another creation from award-winning biochemist Farah Naz, this hard-working hero product provides adjustable, breathable coverage that instantly corrects redness for smooth, glowy, angelic skin.
In addition, this game-changing formula of the PURE CRUSHED MINERALS POWDER FOUNDATION contains transformative ingredients that are scientifically proven to hydrate and strengthen the skin – completely naturally.
Already seen on celebrities like Hailey Baldwin, Ashley Graham, and Karlie Kloss, this versatile powder can be worn alone or used to lock down your make-up all day.
- Suitable for OLIVE SKIN
- OIL ABSORBING: Contains natural clay particles scientifically proven to provide a protective barrier on the skin, while simultaneously absorbing excess oils but also preventing moisture loss throughout the day. Additionally, the particles act as an antiseptic, creating an unfavourable environment for bacteria
- UNIQUE PIGMENT RANGE: Featuring 13 SHADES of unique blend yellow & gold tones that will instantly correct redness
- ANTIOXIDANTS such as VITAMIN E to heal while protecting and concealing the skin from aging free-radicals
- Bismuth-, paraben-, talc-, oil- and fragrance-free
- Non-comedogenic & Hypoallergenic
- Suitable for Vegans
- Pour a small amount of powder into lid and swirl with large powder or kabuki brush until bristles are covered with powder.
- Tap to remove excess and buff into skin using circular motions for a natural, flawless finish.
- Repeat application for buildable coverage.
MICA (CI 77019), ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SQUALANE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, KAOLIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, P-ANISIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CALCIUM SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, TOURMALINE [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] NUMBER